I usually don't do these, but I'm feeling out of sorts today so here we go. I picked this meme up from Vivi.
Two names you go by:
2. laanba - pretty much how you will find me all over the internet. I've mentioned this before, but in case you are new, laanba is the first two letters of my first, middle and last name. It is the only time I have ever been creative.
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue jeans - because I had to get dressed to go get take out. Otherwise I'd still be in my pjs.
2. Glasses - I normally wear contacts, but not on days where I would still be in my pjs at four in the afternoon.
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. take pictures
2. surf the internet - I think I may have an addiction to this one.
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My rebate check so I can buy a new camera lens
2. For this tired, achy, rundown feeling not to be what I think it might.
Two favorite pets you have had or have now?
1. Gypsy, of course, my current kitty. First one that was ever completely mine.
2. Teddy, an orange male cat from my childhood. He was the most amazing cat and sadly he just disappeared one day. I still think about him.
Two people who will fill this out:
2. People don't read this blog, so not happening.
Two things you ate last night:
2. pizza. Had a party with the students and anytime you are around middle schoolers, the menu is pizza.
Two things you ate today:
2. Baked Potato - from the aforementioned takeout
Two people you last talked to:
1. Lisa, my co-worker
2. Chris, another co-worker
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. hoping that I wake up feeling better than I do today
2. IF I'm feeling better I will be going to the International Festival tomorrow
Two favorite holidays:
2. Memorial Day - marks the close of the school year, hooray!
Two favorite vacations:
1. Ireland - I went with my college women's choir and I absolutely loved it. I wish I could run away to Ireland.
2. New York City - Took an amazing trip by a company called Veiled Voyages. Gave them a price ($375 for this trip) and a list of interests and they booked airline and hotel to a surprise destination. Sadly this company doesn't operate anymore.
Two Favorite Drinks:
2. Hot Chai Latte from Onion Creek. Heaven