I found this great Flickr photo meme in Randy's stream and thought I would share my responses with you. I had to type my answer to 12 questions in Flickr's search box and pick one of the photos that showed up on the first page as a representation of my answer. It was fun to see what photos showed up with the search terms. The questions and answers after the jump.
1. Happy Birthday Laurie !!, 2. New York Steak, 3. Students at Harlingen High, 4. Zen like a rolling stone, 5. adb041g, 6. The Real Thing, 7. 'So what are you doing this Australia Day ?', 8. For A Shop Opening, 9. Yuri's Night Bay Area 2007, 10. Moon / Luna, 11. Monumental, 12. Love in long exposure
1. What is your first name? Laurie
2. What is your favorite food? Steak! I was trying to decide between steak and cake (they rhyme!) and settled on steak. Good thing because I get to choose cake later on.
3. What high school did you go to? Harlingen High School. That old photo is great. It was taken at the old Harlingen High School which was a junior high during my day.
4. What is your favorite color? Gray. I do love blue and I had to choose between the two, but there is something very elegant to me about the color gray. Blue was a VERY close second.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Adrien Brody. I loved him from the first moment I saw him. I mean look at him! I guess its obvious, I don't like the super buff, pretty boy, jock type.
6. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola.
7. Dream vacation? Australia.
8. Favorite dessert? Cake! Although the only photos that showed up on the first page were of cupcakes. I like cupcakes too, but I love cake. My favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting in case anyone has any baking aspirations.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Laughing Squid. I seriously want to live his life. At least the part we see online. I'd love to hang out with the people he does, see the great events that he does and most importantly take the amazing event photographs that he does. Also this photo is perfect because I still dream of a different life that takes me to NASA.
10. What do you love most in life? Exploration. I love exploring through the internet, through books, through getting out there and finding new things and learning new things and of course I am a big fan of space exploration. When I think of not being around anymore, I hate to think of all the cool things that I am going to miss. All the discoveries that will be made that I won't know about.
11. One Word to describe you. Observer.
12. Your flickr name. laanba. I could have used a picture of myself, but chose the hearts that were dedicated to me along with others by Flickr friend, paper by design.