I have a new checklist for my 37th year, but I thought I would do a quick wrap-up of my checklist from year 36.
1. Pay off my credit card - Nope. Wow, I can't believe I thought I was going to get that done. I'm throwing out my old system and am just going to let the money build up until I can pay it off all at once. This is the debt I have besides my car and I dream of the day when it is gone.
2. Buy a new camera body - Done!
3. Sell a photograph - Done! Thanks to Wozofoto I've sold more than one and I made it before the birthday deadline. Woo hoo!
4. Enter at least 5 call for entries - I only managed three for the year. But that's three more than I've done in years.
5. Take a photography class - Done!
6. Participate in at least 3 5K fun walks - Awww, no. Didn't do any!
7. Go on a date - Ha. Next!
8. Take some road trips around Texas - Done!
9. Grow my viewership on my photoblog by 100% - Done! Mostly thanks to the wonderful Pixyblog.
10 Ride a bike - I didn't make this one unfortunately.
11. Go out shooting with someone new every few months - I didn't exactly make every few months, but there were some new people that I kicked around Houston with. I'm calling this one - Done!
Next up, the checklist for 37!