So let's see how I did with Checklist #37.
1. Ride a bike - Done. Not only did I ride a bike, I purchased one. I can't wait to live in an area where I can ride more frequently.
2. 52 weeks project - Nah. And I don't feel guilty about it. Self portraits just aren't my thing.
3. Grow an herb garden - Didn't do this, but I do have a box just waiting to grow some herbs. I think at this point I want to wait until I move to the new place to see about setting up new plants.
4. Submit calls for entry - I only did one I think and missed Krappy Kamera again.
5. Go to the Alley Theater - Done.
6. Houston Photobloggers posting schedule - That site is now closed and gone. Assignment Houston website is in it's place and I have a posting schedule although I don't always stick to it.
7. Fun Walks - Didn't do this. Will concentrate on getting my biking legs under me in the next year so I can go on some of the biking things around the city.
8. One roll of film every two months - No problem now. I am now doing half film/half digital so I easily finish a roll of film once every two months.
9. One-on-one photowalks - I didn't really do this.
10. Go out on a weeknight - Successful. Too successful. I had to cut back.
11. Be spontaneous - I'm getting better.
In terms of my checklist 37 wasn't as successful as 36. I only completed about half of them and that's being generous on the photobloggers list. I'm not too worried about it because while I would like to complete all the things on my list at least I did some new things. I have no idea about checklist 38. I haven't really thought much about it and am not really in the mood to be introspective (too many demons lurking below the surface), but I'll get something down soon.