One last check on Checklist #38 before the end of 2010.
1. Find a new hair salon - Not new, but this one is done
2. Go the doctor for a check up - Not done and I have a strong feeling it will not be done. The doctor freaks me out and I just don't want to deal with this right now.
3. Posting schedule at Assignment: Houston website - No posting schedule but I definitely know I want to do it. I put it on hiatus for a while and brought it back. I want it to be a little more personal. More than anything I need to find a time in the day to blog.
4. Get fitted for a bra - Not yet but still want to do this
5. Buy new bedding - I have bought a new bed set with comforter, pillows and dust ruffle. So I still need to get at least two new sets of NICE sheets.
6. Hang curtains in the living room - Moot point at my new apartment.
7. Hang artwork in the living room - Check.
8. Netflix at least twice a month - I have been much better about using the Netflix discs so this is a check, but for Christmas I got an Apple TV and I have been streaming Netflix every day since it has been set up. I love streaming!
9. Send at least one card/postcard a month - I have not done this one at all. I need to update my addresses and get on it. I found some great postcards for just this project, I just need to do it.
10. Read 15 new books a year - I should make this one easily. I'm currently on new book #10 and I still have four months until my next birthday.