Tomorrow I turn 39. Checklist 38 is over. Let's see how we did.
1. Find a new hair salon - Decided to stay at Ulta. I like my hair dresser and we are getting my hair back to a style that I love.
2. Go to the doctor for a check-up - Yeah, no.
3. Posting schedule at Assignment: Houston website - Poor neglected AH website. I've focused more on the Flickr group and I'm ok with that. For now the website is going to sit without a posting schedule.
4. Get fitted for a bra - Didn't do this one.
5. Buy new bedding - Bought a new comforter set and even got pillows for all the shams. Bought one new sheet set, but I don't like it very much. I'm going to have to spend a little more money and do a little research to get some nice, cool soft sheets.
6. Hang curtains in the living room - Moot point with the blinds.
7. Hang artwork in the living room - Done
8. Netflix at least twice a month - With Netflix Instant I have no problem using my Netflix account to maximum value.
9. Send at least one card/postcard a month - This was such a lovely idea. Too bad I didn't execute it.
10. Read 15 new books this year - Got at least to 9. I have been re-reading lately (the habit I want to break) or just not reading at all. But 9 is way more than I did the year before.