I'm back! Panama wrap-up posts coming soon.
One thing I was determined to do on this trip was to clear out my Instapaper backlog. Instapaper is a great service that saves articles for reading later. I have been using it for a long time and have really kicked up my usage when I discovered one click in Tweetbot to send to Instapaper. But that also meant a huge backlog of articles to read. I caught up on the trip and am now down to 2.
So here are some articles that you should take some time to read. If you don't have time right now, Instapaper them!
1. Why are restaurant websites so horrifically bad?
2. A Sister's Eulogy for Steve Jobs
3. 10 Crazy Science Experiments that Wound Up In Your Kitchen
4. 10 Things Every Creative Person (That's You) Must Learn
5. Bad Science Leads to Bad Policy No Matter Your Beliefs
6. Seven Reasons for Returning to Film Photography
8. Pizza Is a Vegetable? Congress Defies Logic, Betrays Children
If you read only one please read the last one. It is important that we know what we are up against in the battle for healthy food.