Having two months off is surprisingly difficult for an anxiety ridden person such as myself. I need to keep myself busy and I need some checks and balances. Thus the summer list. A list of things that I can work on during the summer. I won’t get to them all, but when those feelings surface I have a reference to keep myself busy. I’ll post weekly about my progress. In no particular order:
* Debuggify my patio.
Wasps, bees and more. Apparently it is THE place to be.
* Reorganize bathroom closet
* Put in new bathroom decorations.
You know.. the ones that have been sitting in your house for a month and a half.
* Finish decorating the bathroom.
* Reorganize bedroom closet shelves.
* Get real about the clothes hanging in my closet. Time to purge!
* Go shopping for comfortable work shoes.
* Buy a kayak.
* Replace the ugly lamps in the bedroom.
* Create earring organizer/display.
* Buy new bed linens for bed.
* More than once weekly exercise.
* Visit HMNS and MFAH. It’s been WAY too long.
* Play my long neglected ukelele.
* Books, books, books.
* Get crafty at least once a week.
* Eating out will be very minimal. Cook, cook, cook.
(I am going to collect craft and recipe ideas in my Summer 2014 Pinterest Board).
* Take a water aerobics class.
* Buy a new bird feeder.
* Buy new swimsuits.
* Work things.
I’ll add more to this list as I think of them. Already on my calendar are a 3 day conference on a software program I use at work, the Little Mermaid, Eddie Izzard, visiting my Mom, visiting my Aunt and Grandma, the Blacklight 5K run/walk, doctors visits (blech) and catching up with Cosmos, Once Upon a Time, Agents of Shield, and House of Cards (priorities people!).